Northwest Lay bamboo shoots 300g
Northwest bamboo shoot is a common type of bamboo shoot that grows in the Northwest mountains from July to October every year. For a long time, Northwest Mang Lay has become a specialty of the mountainous people and a product that attracts tourists from all over the world when coming to this land. The first impression of Northwest bamboo shoots is the aroma, delicious taste, and fleshy taste of the dish.
Bamboo shoots are a type of natural bamboo shoot and a specialty of the Thai people. This type of bamboo shoot is only found in mountainous areas and Son La – Dien Bien. Bamboo shoots are light or dark yellow, about the size of a finger. Bamboo shoots are crispy, fragrant, and high in protein.
Fresh bamboo shoots (71.4%); water (26.0%); salt (2.0%); acidity regulator (INS330) (0.5%); preservative (INS211) (0.1%)
Remove water, wash, cut as thick as you like. Blanch in boiling water. Boiled with dipping sauce, lemon sauce, sesame salt. Cooking soup, hot pot with pork ribs, geese, chicken, duck, bird, fish, goat, beef… Stir-fried with meat/seafood. Used to process vegetarian dishes, make spring rolls and ramen.
Dish 1: Stir-fried bamboo shoots with beef
500g bamboo shoots
1 handful scallions, Chinese coriander, ginger, garlic, chili, red onion
Seasoning: Seasoning seeds, soup powder, fish sauce, oyster sauce, cooking oil
– First, wash the bamboo shoots and blanch them in boiling water.
– With chopped scallions and scallions, minced red onions, crushed, minced garlic and ginger, diced chili peppers.
– Marinate the beef with a little garlic, then add 1 teaspoon of seasoning, add a teaspoon of oyster sauce, a little cooking oil, marinate for 30 minutes.
– Next, take the bamboo shoots out of the basket, let them cool, and then cut the bamboo shoots into small pieces.
– Next, heat up the pan, add cooking oil and satay ginger and garlic, then pour in the beef and stir-fry, turn up the heat, stir quickly until the beef is cooked again, then pour into a separate plate. Be careful not to stir the beef for a long time, it will make the meat tough.
– Continue to satay onions and then pour in bamboo shoots and stir-fry, add 1 teaspoon of seasoning seeds and then add 1 teaspoon of fish sauce, stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes for the bamboo shoots to infuse the spices.
– Next, pour the sautéed beef into the bamboo shoots pan and stir, stir-fry for about 1 minute.
– Add scallions, herbs and chili to the pan and stir, about 30 seconds, then turn off the heat. Finally, present the dish beautifully and then enjoy it with your family.
Dish 2: Spicy mixed fresh bamboo shoots
- 500g fresh bamboo shoots
- 1 Tbsp of satay
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 Tbsp white sugar
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 Tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon MSG
Fresh mixed spicy bamboo shoots are a famous specialty of the Northwest mountains. Mixed fresh bamboo shoots have enough sour, spicy, sweet flavors in harmony and are extremely crispy, so attractive
Remove the water from the bamboo shoots and wash them. Boil bamboo shoots in boiling water for about 2 minutes, then take them out and drop them into a bowl of cold water to make them crispy. Then put the bamboo shoots into a round bunch, cut them in half, and then split three or four each bamboo shoot to make it easier to eat.
Pour bamboo shoots into a large bowl and mix well with satay, minced garlic, sugar, soy sauce, vinegar, monosodium glutamate, and sesame oil. Do not use fish sauce to mix because it can make fresh bamboo shoots sour. So you have a spicy and attractive mixed bamboo shoot dish with countless flavors mixed well and harmoniously together.