Fresh Bup bamboo shoots
In many South Eastern countries, bamboo shoots are one of the common foods in the daily diet. Along with anti-inflammatory properties, fresh bamboo shoots also help prevent cancer and strengthen the body’s immune system. Fresh bamboo shoots are the most delicious part of bamboo shoots: the young, soft, fragrant part.
Kim Boi fresh bamboo shoots is a favorite dish of many people, used to stir-fry, cook soup, or make other special dishes. With fresh bamboo shoots, you can prepare many dishes to suit your family’s taste. Moreover, the product is discreetly packaged, easy to use & store.
Fresh bamboo shoots 77.0%; water 19.9%; salt 2.0%; citric acid (INS 330) 1.0%; sodium benzoate (INS 211) 0.1%.
Remove water, wash, prepare vegetarian/salty, cook soup, soup, stew, stir-fry, make mannequin… with other foods: swan, chicken, duck, bird, fish, goat, beef, etc…
Dish 1: Stir-fried fresh bamboo shoots
- 400g fresh bamboo shoots
- Fish sauce
- Seasoning seeds
- Buy fresh bamboo shoots, tear them into small pieces, wash them and then drain them.
- Bring a pot of water on the stove to boil, boil the bamboo shoots for 5 minutes, then take them out, rinse them with water and dry. Doing so will release toxins, less sourness, and less bitterness.
- Heat the pot with a little oil, then add the sliced scallions and fry until golden and fragrant. Next, add the pre-prepared bamboo shoots earlier into the pot and stir-fry evenly.
- Stir-fry for 5 minutes, then we start to season with fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, seasoning to fit the family’s taste.
- Cut more scallions in and sprinkle pepper over the bamboo shoots pot, continue to stir-fry until the bamboo shoots are soft and the onions are cooked.
- After the stir-fry is complete, we will put the fried bamboo shoots on a plate. So we have a plate of fried bamboo shoots that is both simple and frugal for the whole family.
Dish 2: Braised meat with bamboo shoots
- 350g Bacon
- 500g Fresh bamboo shoots
- 1 Scallion
- 1 Onion
- Cooking oil, fish sauce, seasoning powder, soup
- Clean bacon, cut into bite-sized pieces
- Marinate the meat with minced onions and cut bamboo shoots.
- Add ½ tablespoon of seasoning powder, 2 tablespoons of delicious fish sauce, ½ tablespoon of soup, 1 tablespoon of cooking oil.
- Fry the dried onion with a little oil
- Put bamboo shoots into the island, simmer on low heat
- Next, add 2 tablespoons of colored water and ½ cup of boiling water until the water dries up.
- Turn off the stove and add the scallions, pour the bamboo shoots into a bowl and serve with hot rice
Dish 3: Braised tofu with bamboo shoots
- 300g bamboo shoots
- 1 teaspoon minced chili
- 2 pieces of fried tofu
- 1 teaspoon minced bok choy
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce, 1/2 tablespoon sugar, 1 teaspoon vegetarian seasoning, 1 tablespoon cooking oil
- 1 teaspoon fresh turmeric juice
- Wash bamboo shoots, use a knife to cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Blanch bamboo shoots in boiling water, remove to a basket, drain.
- Wash the tofu and cut into thin slices.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the beans.
- Heat the cooking oil in a pot, add the onion and minced chili and sauté until fragrant.
- Stir-fry bamboo shoots with a little salt to infuse
- Add water, boil on low heat for about 3 minutes, then continue to add tofu and fresh turmeric juice.
- Cover and simmer until bamboo shoots and tofu are fully absorbed, turn off the heat, sprinkle with pepper and a little green onion, the dish is complete.