Truc Specialty bamboo shoots 250g
Kim Boi Truc Specialty bamboo shoots produced by Kim Boi Foods JSC., are selected from natural bamboo shoots via modern technology. Every process from raw material selection, processing, and packaging is strictly in compliance with regulations on food hygiene and safety standards of ISO 22000:2018, ensuring clean and high-quality products are delivered to consumers.
Kim Boi Truc Specialty bamboo shoots are a favorite dish of many people, used to stir-fry, cook soup, or make other special dishes. With fresh bamboo shoots, you can prepare many dishes to suit your family’s taste. Moreover, the product is packaged in a safe and hygienic way, easy to use and maintain.
Specialty bamboo shoots 71.4%; water 26%; salt 2.0%; acidity regulator (INS330) 0.5%; preservative (INS211) 0.1%.
Remove water, wash, and cut as thin as you like. Blanch in boiling water. Boiled with dipping sauce, lemon sauce, sesame salt. Cooking soup, hot pot with pork ribs, geese, chicken, duck, bird, fish, goat, beef… Stir-fried with meat, seafood. Truc Specialty bamboo shoots are also used to process vegetarian dishes, make mannequins.
Dish 1: Stir-fried fresh bamboo shoots with beef
- 400 grams of fresh bamboo shoots
- 150 grams of beef tenderloin
- 1 small ginger branch – smashed
- 1 dried onion – thinly sliced
- Half a garlic bulb – minced
- Green onion, Chinese smell (coriander) – finely chopped
- Sugar, oyster sauce, spices, cooking oil
– Wash beef, pat dry, cut into thin slices.
– Marinate beef and ginger with 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, 1 tablespoon of oyster sauce, and half a teaspoon of soup powder for 20-30 minutes.
– Heat a pot of water. When the water boils, add the bamboo shoots and 1.5 teaspoons of sugar. Cook until bamboo shoots boil again for about 3 minutes, then turn off the heat. Rinse the bamboo shoots with cold water. Pour into a basket to drain the bamboo shoots.
– Put the pan on the stove, heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil and then add the garlic and saute. Turn on high heat, pour in beef, and stir-fry for about 2-3 minutes until beef is tenderized. Plate the meat and let it rest for 3 minutes.
– Put the pan on the stove, heat 1 tablespoon of cooking oil, and then fry the dried onions. Turn on high heat, add bamboo shoots and beef stir-fry, stir-fry for 3-4 minutes. Pour in the beef and stir-fry until the beef is cooked through. Taste the seasoning again.
Dish 2: Braised bamboo shoots
- 400g Truc Specialty Bamboo shoots
- 2 tablespoons Vietnamese Fermented Acetes Paste
- 250g pre-grated coconut
- 300g pork belly
- 2 crushed chili
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced lemongrass
- Half a bow of fresh coconut water
- Spices (salt, sweet foam, pepper, sugar, cooking oil, …)
- Bacon is washed, sliced about 1cm thick, marinated with 1 teaspoon of seasoning, add some pepper, sugar, and minced garlic to your liking.
- Freshly cut bamboo shoots.
- Dissolve fish sauce with coconut water.
- Heat up a pot, pour in a little cooking oil, and fry the garlic and lemongrass until fragrant.
- After being marinated for 15 minutes, the pork belly is put in the stir-fry.
- Next, pour bamboo shoots and Acetes paste together, season to taste, and add 2 fresh chilies (chopped to increase spiciness)
- Stir for a while to let the fish sauce soak into the bamboo shoots.
- When the water in the pot is dry, add the coconut milk and continue to stir until the bamboo shoots are dry.
- Add chopped scallions and stir well, then turn off the heat.
Dish 3: Bamboo shoots salad with beef
- Roasted peanuts, coarsely pounded
- Half an onion, salt, seasoning, chili, sugar
- 300g fresh bamboo shoots
- 200g thinly sliced minced meat
- Herbs, vinegar.
- Fresh bamboo shoots stripping medium, rinse with cold water, put bamboo shoots in a pot, boil for about 3 minutes, then rinse with cold water. Put the bamboo shoots in a pot, put on the stove, boil until the bamboo shoots are soft, then pour into a basket and rinse with cold water, drain.
- Onions peeled dry, sliced thin, soaked onions in a bowl of ice-cold water to remove the pungent smell. Soak onions for about 5-10 minutes, then take them out into a basket to drain, put onions in a bowl, mix in a teaspoon of sugar, two teaspoons of vinegar, leave for about 15 minutes.
- Thinly sliced beef, marinated in a beef bowl with half a teaspoon of salt, a small spoon of oyster sauce, a little pepper, marinated for about 15 minutes. Then we heat a little cooking oil, fry the fragrant garlic, add the beef, and stir-fry until it’s cooked, or you can boil a pot of water, put the beef in it, and blanch it.
- Mix fresh bamboo shoots, onions in a clean bowl, add salt, a little seasoning, sugar, chopped chili, absolutely do not add fish sauce because it makes the fresh bamboo shoots sour. Add small drunken roasted peanuts and herbs for decoration.
- The mixture of bamboo shoots and onions should be mixed first to absorb the seasoning, when you are close to using it, add herbs and beef to the mix. So we have made a delicious and simple beef bamboo shoot salad.