Fresh pre-sliced Cu bamboo shoots 500g
Kim Boi ready-made bamboo shoots are selected from natural forest bamboo shoots. Bamboo shoots are soaked in a solution of boiled water, salt, and citric acid before packaging without the use of toxic preservatives, therefore ensuring the safety of consumers .
Ready-to-eat Thai bamboo shoots are great ingredients used to prepare many delicious dishes such as: bamboo shoots stir-fried with chicken/beef, fried bamboo shoots, soups, etc. Depending on the preferences and tastes of each family member, you cook various Asian dishes.
Fresh bamboo shoots 71.4%; water 26.0%; salt 2.0%; acidity regulator (INS330) 0.5%; preservative (INS211) 0.1%
Discard water, rinse. Blanch in boiling water. Boiled with braised dipping sauce, lemon sauce, sesame salt. Cooking soup, hot pot or stew with pork ribs, geese, chicken, duck, bird, fish, goat, beef… Used to make vegetarian dishes, make mannequins
Dish 1: Bamboo shoots soup with duck meat
500g bamboo shoots
– Cilantro, onions, ginger, onions, chili
– 2 tablespoons pineapple syrup
– 1 tablespoon molasses
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- Remove the water, wash and blanch in boiling water.
- Stir-fry the bamboo shoots separately for seasoning with 1/4 of salt and 1 tablespoon of fish sauce, stir-fry for about 5 minutes and then wait for the duck to stew together.
- Duck washed with crushed ginger mixed with white wine. Bring the water to a boil and then dip the duck in to reduce the smell and foam. To drain the duck, cut into bite-sized pieces and marinate with crushed garlic ginger, syrup, honey, fish sauce, remaining salt for 20-30 minutes
- Put in a large frying pan to cook. Add water after stir-frying and cook for about 2-3 minutes.
- Put bamboo shoots into simmering for both main ingredients to absorb and soften.
Dish 2: Carp cooked with bamboo shoots
– Carp: 1 kg
– Bamboo shoots: 300g
– Dried onion: 1
– Chili: 1 fruit
– Tamarind or crocodile: 2-3 fruits
– Onion, dill
– Tomatoes: 3-4 fruits
– Served with raw vegetables
– Condiments: cooking oil, soup powder, seasoning powder, main noodles.
Step 1: The carp is skinned, gutted and washed with salt. If the fish is big, cut it in half, don’t leave the whole fish.
Step 2: Wash tomatoes, add areca pods, onions, laksa leaves, and dill, washed and chopped.
Step 3: Remove the water, wash and blanch in boiling water, drain.
Step 4: Sauté chopped dried onion with cooking oil, add tomatoes and stir-fry. Add 1 tablespoon of broth to soften the tomatoes. Then add 1 bowl of water and bring to a boil.
Step 5: When the pot of water is boiling, drop the bamboo shoots and fish into it. You should release the fish when the pot of soup boils because that way the fish will not be fishy. Then add 2 peeled tamarind, seasoning to taste. Bring the pot of water to a boil, then reduce the heat to let the pot simmer and the fish is cooked.
Step 6: When tamarind is ripe, take out the sour water and remove the skin. Add chopped onion, laksa leaves, dill and 2 tablespoons of main noodles. A little fish soup with bamboo shoots cooked in a bowl for hot use.